At Carpenter Smith Consulting, LLC, we provide business consulting that supports and enhances your ability to create and sustain success by setting strategic direction, maximizing leadership effectiveness, managing change with the minimum of disruption, and nurturing the next generation of leaders. We focus on assessing and improving business processes from structure, roles, and goals to group dynamics, while providing business coaching to leaders and teams in developing effective interpersonal relationships and improving individual performance. We have witnessed time and time again, that when business processes are misunderstood, misaligned, undeveloped, or missing, leading for productivity and results becomes an exercise in frustration and futility.
In business consultation with key leaders, stakeholders and implementers, we will facilitate the identification of target interventions, provide guidance and where appropriate expertise, and coach key performers in skill development and facilitation of results. We can also serve as an interim executive and operations change manager getting systems and processes in place in preparation for hiring a permanent leader.
We bring expertise, wisdom and experience to increase your ability to see your organization with fresh eyes, explore sensitive
organizational topics safely, and foster the motivation for success.
- Assess the current state of functioning and identify critical gaps
- Give data back to your business at a rate it can absorb
- Know that change is slow and habit is powerful
- Help you move the right way in the right time
- Build on what is already working rather than selling you on the next, new business fad
- Have the expertise to make your business thrive
- Business and Management Audits
- Leadership Development
- Creating High Performing Teams
- Visioning / Strategy / Execution Planning and Implementation
- Creating a Culture of Accountability
- Career Pathing / Succession Planning
We have more than 20 years experience working with businesses like yours: corporations, non-profits, small companies, family-owned businesses, start-ups, education, health care and government. We understand the subtleties of the Portland business culture. We are local experts who believe in the NW as much as you do. We’re committed to Portland’s economic health and to creating a business community without rivals.
To insure the best fit between our skills and your needs, we will meet with key leaders and stakeholder to assess your needs, develop a proposal for action, and identify a budget.
To make an initial appointment, please call us at 503.274.9447 or send an e-mail to [email protected].