With all that is written about leadership these days, one would think we would all be highly effective leaders, yet over and over again we hear “I would be a great leader, except for the people I’m leading.” While many leadership models focus solely on behavioral change, at Carpenter Smith Consulting, LLC, we understand that great leaders get record-breaking results through their people. With that expertise, we developed a model of leadership that supports you in understanding the personal and interpersonal dynamics of a situation, then guides your decisions about action. Our leadership model is a distinct and highly effective way to lead others and get unparalleled results. Using the disciplines of psychology, systems theory, and spirituality, leaders can effectively drive task completion, tackle difficult problems, and build trusting and committed relationships with others.
Understand that each person brings their own unique set of beliefs, experiences, pressures, and norms, their own unique lenses, and the awareness of the impact of these lenses can make the difference between profound success and miserable execution.
- See the possibilities inherent in obstacles and challenges
- Engage others to create a shared vision
- Interact transparently about their personal passion and purpose
- Facilitate movement toward profound results
- Recognize the contributions of each individual
Our Leadership Training programs and work with organizations on Leadership Development, offer cutting edge leadership education. Our programs and services can be implemented at our facility or tailored for use in your organization with your leaders.
Some of the Leadership Training and Leadership Development Programs we’ve provided include:
- Becoming an Inspired Leader
- Leadership 101
- The Lenses of Leadership: Understand Yourself / Understand Others
- Creating a Culture of Accountability
- Putting the “We” Back into Executive Leadership Teams
- Executive Communication
- Visioning and Strategic Design
- Leading Change / Creating a Change Agile Organization
To insure the best fit between our skills and your needs, we will meet with key leaders and stakeholder to assess your needs, develop a proposal for action, and identify a budget.
To make an initial appointment, please call us at 503.274.9447 or send an e-mail to [email protected].