People often use words like coping, struggling, and surviving when referring to dealing with transitions. At Carpenter Smith Consulting, LLC, our coaches and consultants support you in developing your personal and professional leadership to move effectively through transitions. We help you develop effective strategies to manage changes in life and work, a process that can be challenging to do alone.
In individual coaching and facilitated classes our team opens the door to claiming the gifts inherent in transitions while supporting you as you grieve the losses that may come as a result. In our work with business professionals, executive moms, individuals preparing for retirement or other life changes, people dealing with the demands of chronic illness, and the range of challenging and invigorating transitions, we facilitate growth, share sorrows and prepare you for success.
We bring together expertise in psychology, systems, and spirituality, the key elements to successful transitions and we stand shoulder to shoulder with you as you navigate your way.
- Retiring from a powerful professional role to a powerful service role
- Moving to an exciting new job and managing the stress that can create
- Balancing a full, involving family life with a passionate, ambitious career
- Returning to the workplace after the death of a life partner
- Facing the challenges of chronic illness and leading with the power of the lessons it has contained
- Leaving a position of great status and fame to return to a more private and sedate life
To insure the best fit between our skills and your needs, we offer a discounted initial consultation. For half of our normal fee, we meet to identify your hopes, goals and needs for our work and to teach you how we would work together to satisfy those needs. If we determine, together, that our transition management process makes sense, we will schedule a series of meetings to move forward.
To make an initial appointment, please call us at 503.274.9447 or send an e-mail to [email protected].