This coaching workbook helps you to:
- Understand yourself
- Understand others
- Understand the systems around you and their influence
- Communicate effectively at work and at home with anyone you deal with
- Grow as an individual and as a business leader
- Use the Fundamental Pause© to respond instead of react
- Learn tools for giving and receiving effective feedback and running effective meetings
- Develop practical leadership strategies
Written by Linda Carpenter, Ph.D., and Stephanie Smith, M.A., your coaches and consultants.
“We are as passionate about providing you support and coaching as we are committed to our own life-long learning. We have spent our careers helping people create success and meaning in their work and in their lives, and we want to share some of what we have learned with you in a format that will put you on the path to claiming your power, increasing your impact, and expanding your influence by working with these coaching exercises each week, over the course of a year.
If you are ready to step more fully into your life, Claim Your Power will walk you through the small changes you can make that will have a big impact on your life. This is a great book for you as well as a gift for family, friends, and colleagues.
If a book doesn’t speak to you—we encourage you to get support, talk to a mentor, or give us a call. Whatever you do, be sure to listen to yourself and if it’s time, do what it takes to claim your power.
Thank you for your support over the years and passion for our work. You are the best!”
– Linda Carpenter and Stephanie Smith