Bringing the Experts to You
Whether for a 30-minute keynote or a 2-8 hour content-packed presentation, we’re passionate about presenting dynamic and inspiring content.
Over the years we’ve had the pleasure of speaking at professional conferences, to large and small corporate groups, and to small private audiences.
Our topics range from Leadership and Impact to Communication and Engagement, Organizational Strategy, Creating Cultures of Leadership and Engagement, and Claiming Your Power.
No matter the topic, our underlying message is always about leadership and its power to move individuals, teams, and organizations successfully forward.
Our revolutionary definition of Leadership is:
Leadership is the willingness to influence your world,
and the willingness to be influenced by your world,
regardless of your role or title.
Here are a few examples of recent speaking engagements:
- Steps to Building Success Through a Culture of Engagement at American Medical Group Association’s NW Regional Meeting
- Leadership in the Workplace at Oregon Primary Care Association
- Creating a Culture of Accountability at The Commerce Company
- Lean In Panel Discussion at Northwest Natural Women’s Group
- Workplace Leadership / Workplace Success at Intel Women’s Group
- Master Career Leadership at Standard Insurance
- Executive Moms: Success and Satisfaction with Career and Motherhood at The Center for Education and Training
- Building Effective Mentor Relationships at The Standard
- Executive Moms: Juggling Career and Motherhood at The Center for Education and Training
- Effective Presentation and Speaking Skills at Anheuser-Busch Women In Business Network
- Using the Strategic Planning Process to Create Cultures of Leadership and Engagement at PeaceHealth Southwest Hospital
In addition to the above, we’re available to speak on a wide range of topics including (but not limited to) the following:
- Discovering the Leader In You
- Working with Messy Behaviors
- Getting Unstuck
- Fueling Yourself as a Leader
- Getting the Most out of Your Team
- Managing Up
- Influential Communication
- Mapping Your Purpose and Vision
- Career Leadership
- Culture Change
We’d love to discuss your speaking engagement needs. Give us a call at 503-274-9447, or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.