1. free from outside control; not depending on another's authority.
synonyms: freethinking, free, individualistic;
2. not depending on another for livelihood or subsistence.
synonyms: self-sufficient, self-supporting, self-reliant, standing on one's own two feet
Most of us have the privilege of being independent and therefore able to take action on our own behalf.
Today, we would like to encourage you to celebrate your independence and to take action on your own behalf in the area of your life where you’re lacking independence.
- Write down the 5 things that you really love about your independent self.
- Write down the 3 areas in your life where you would like to be more independent in the next year.
- Of these 3 things, write down the one that will be easiest for you to get traction on.
Repeat after us:
I, (name), declare my personal state of independence and will take action to move my life forward in the area listed above. I got this!
Your Coaches and Allies at,
Carpenter Smith Consulting
Like this post? Pop in your info below to have more just like it sent to your inbox every week.