This is the time of year when we find ourselves reflecting on where we’ve been, and then setting intentions about where we want to go.
Reflecting on your successes, challenges, and learnings,
can provide you with incredible guidance
as you look forward to the new year.
If you haven’t gone through an exercise like this before, we’d love for you to join us this year. The time is now!
In the upcoming weeks, we’ll take you through our process in small nuggets. Below is a quick view of what each week’s post will focus on:
- Your Past: What were your successes, challenges, and learnings in the past year?
- Your Priorities: What are the things that matter most to you in this life?
- Your Present: What does your life look like today?
- Your Future: What do you envision your life looking like over the next year?
- Your Success: If you’ve lived according to your priorities and vision for next year, what will success look like, live like, and feel like?
Next week, we’ll start the process with some prompts to help you consider what your world looked like last year.
For now, start jotting down any highlights and lowlights that come to mind and consider scrolling through your calendar to help.
We look forward to joining you in this practice!